As one of the nation’s leading full service digital marketing services enterprises, this agnecy helps companies connect with their customers via digital channels, offering a suite of agency professional services, digital marketing technologies and new media solutions. There’s an immediate opening for a Senior Designer reporting to the Creative Director.
- Work closely with Technology teams. UX, Art Directors, Copywriters, and client teams, to produce interactive design solutions for agency clients.
- Design Flash/HTML websites, online advertising, landing pages, and applications.
- Design for multiple projects across multiple agency clients.
- Mentor junior team members and delegate down production-based tasks w.
- Take a design leadership role with extended client teams, and present your design rationale on projects both internally and to clients.
- Assist in scoping work with respect to timing and schedule.
- Help the department maintain consistently high graphic standards and be aware of new techniques and trends in interactive design.
- Actively share knowledge with others in the Creative Department.
- A deep understanding of color, space, typography, and the formal design process, as well as design history and current trends in interactive design.
- Strong understanding of how to create a consistent look and message, and the ability to extend brands through a variety of interactive implementations and mediums.
- 7+ years experience as a full time designer, with portfolio catering to brand name clients.
- 4+ years working in Adobe Flash and knowledge of other motion based design applications or techniques.
- Expert in Photoshop and good working knowledge of other design tools.
- Must have deep knowledge in one or more of the following areas: audio and video integration, advanced illustration and animation skills, designing large content managed sites, and/or Action Scripting skills.
- Expert knowledge of file optimization for web and ad media (both Flash and flat graphics).
- Partnering with Information Architects and Usability Engineer teams.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with varying timelines from inception, prototype, to completion.
- Working in a demanding, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
This position requires an online portfolio of past work where you were either the sole designer or design lead.
To apply, just email your resume to lake at maldenrecruiting dot com to apply and we’ll hook you up!